We are able to apply thermoplastic lines, line marking aerosols and chlorinated rubbers, for temporary or permanent line marking on a variety of surfaces.
There are many different high build, quick-drying line marking paints, suitable for marking roads, warehouse floors, runways, schools, car parks and much more.
Line marking work undertaken includes:
- Road traffic markings – White lining, Crossings, Lettering.
- Safety markings – Internal / External.
- Warehouse markings – Walkways, Loading bays, Hatchings.
- Yellow/White line painting.
- Line painting & marking, Road marking.
- Car park markings – New or renovation work.
- Coloured surfacing – Internal / External.
- Playground markings – Activities, Games & Puzzles.
Thermoplastics have excellent adhesion characteristics, and are one of the most durable products available.
Thermoplastic line marking features:
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Lines and symbols are preformed: no cutting required
- Quick application
- Tough, flexible, permanent markings
- Adheres well to concrete, tarmac, asphalt, brick, masonry, metal and similar surfaces