Our floor coating systems range from ultra-light weight epoxy floor and wall seal coatings through to super heavy-duty polyurethane flooring systems for the most arduous industrial environments.
As approved applicators of several leading manufacturers within the industry, we provide a total project management system approach, starting with a free survey incorporating effective solutions, specification, free test panels or trial areas to determine the right specification to overcome your problem.
Our floor coating products fall into the following categories:
Polyurethane Resin Flooring
A life span of 10 years or more may be expected in the toughest of environments such as heavy duty engineering.
Decorative Resin Flooring
In a variety of colours and finishes, these can be enhanced, with decorative flakes and coloured aggregate.
Hygenic Resin Flooring
Ideal for medium to heavy duty environments, such as laboratories, food processing and pharmaceuticals.
Epoxy Resin Screeds
Good abrasion and chemical resistance, seamless, hygienic and cosmetically attractive finish.
Anti Slip Resin Flooring
Attractive, easily cleaned, professional flooring with safe anti slip system, ideal for walkways.
Available in a variety of thicknesses, offering great durability.
Floor coating options:
- Seamless wall to floor resin floors for optimum hygiene.
- Anti-bacterial flooring for high levels of biological safety.
- Pump screed up to twice as tough as concrete, suitable for heavy machinery and forklift traffic.
- Chemical resistant flooring, able to withstand organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, fuel and hydraulic oils and also aromatic and aliphatic solvents.
- Flooring resistant to boiling water and process liquids up to 100°C.
- Smooth and even floor surfaces for efficient forklift operations.
- Quick-to-apply flooring systems for minimum disruption.
- Outdoor flooring for public and work areas.
- Coatings resistant to heat of up to 1500°C, ideal for labs and manufacturing areas.
- Anti-slip safety flooring and coatings.
- Line marking and safety symbols.
Bird & Goodwin can deliver a wide range of hard-wearing, low maintenance industrial flooring products that both meet your day-to-day operational needs and support health and safety requirements.
Whether you’re looking for an industrial flooring contractor to supply and install new floor coating from scratch or just need to add a coating, we can deliver a wide range of hard-wearing, low maintenance industrial flooring products that both meet your day-to-day operational needs and support health and safety requirements.