INDUSTRIAL FLOOR COATING
Our flooring systems range from ultra-light weight epoxy floor and wall seal coatings through to super heavy-duty polyurethane flooring systems for the most arduous industrial environments.
Bird & Goodwin can deliver a wide range of hard-wearing, low maintenance industrial flooring products that both meet your day-to-day operational needs and support health and safety requirements.
As approved applicators of several leading manufacturers within the industry, we provide a total project management system approach, starting with a free survey incorporating effective solutions, specification, free test panels or trial areas to determine the right specification to overcome your problem.
Our flooring products fall into the following categories:
- Epoxy Resin Screeds – Good abrasion and chemical resistance, seamless, hygienic and cosmetically attractive finish.
- Anti Slip Resin Flooring – Attractive, easily cleaned, professional flooring with safe anti slip system, ideal for walkways.
- Hygenic Resin Flooring – Ideal for medium to heavy duty environments, such as laboratories, food processing and pharmaceuticals.
- Polyurethane Resin Flooring – A life span of 10 years or more may be expected in the toughest of environments such as heavy duty engineering.
- Decorative Resin Flooring – In a variety of colours and finishes, these can be enhanced, with decorative flakes and coloured aggregate.
- Industrial Flooring – Available in a variety of thicknesses, offering great durability.
- Seamless wall to floor resin floors for optimum hygiene.
- Anti-bacterial flooring for high levels of biological safety.
- Pump screed up to twice as tough as concrete, suitable for heavy machinery and forklift traffic.
- Chemical resistant flooring, able to withstand organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, fuel and hydraulic oils and also aromatic and aliphatic solvents.
- Flooring resistant to boiling water and process liquids up to 100°C.
- Smooth and even floor surfaces for efficient forklift operations.
- Quick-to-apply flooring systems for minimum disruption.
- Outdoor flooring for public and work areas.
- Coatings resistant to heat of up to 1500°C, ideal for labs and manufacturing areas.
- Anti-slip safety flooring and coatings.
- Line marking and safety symbols.
Whether you’re looking for an industrial flooring contractor to supply and install new flooring from scratch or just need to add a coating, we can deliver a wide range of hard-wearing, low maintenance industrial flooring products that both meet your day-to-day operational needs and support health and safety requirements.